Mounting means there are different layers of materials adhered together. At WhiteWall, for example, this includes photo paper mounted to aluminum Dibond or face-mounted on acrylic glass.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is the certificate of authenticity?
- 2. What is the reproduction fee and how is it calculated?
- 3. Where do the Image Collection images come from?
- 4. Are images in frames changeable?
- 5. What is the difference between photo prints and giclée prints?
- 6. How do I create a split image?
- 7. What wall-mount options does WhiteWall offer and how do I hang my picture?
- 8. How do I clean Acrylic Photo Prints, Metal Prints or Photo Canvases?
- 9. If I order a white border, will it cut off part of my image?
- 10. What is mounting?