For our products, we currently do not offer any editing functions for your photos on the WhiteWall website. The only exception is the cropping of your photo when selecting the product format. You can do that during the ordering process.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I order from WhiteWall?
- 2. Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- 3. Can I change my order later?
- 4. Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- 5. Where are my coffee table books and photo calendars stored and how do I find them?
- 6. For how long will my image data be saved?
- 7. How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
- 8. How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- 9. What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- 10. Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?