To do this, log in to your WhiteWall account and select “My Orders” from the menu. In the resulting overview, you will find a list under “Completed Orders”. Select an order you would like to order again, either in full or partially, and click on “Details.” In the order details, you will find an “Order Again” button on the lower right. That places the items from your order into the shopping cart again. You can then remove individual products from the new order if you want.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I order from WhiteWall?
- 2. Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- 3. Can I change my order later?
- 4. Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- 5. Where are my coffee table books and photo calendars stored and how do I find them?
- 6. For how long will my image data be saved?
- 7. How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
- 8. How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- 9. What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- 10. Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?