When configuring your product, click the “Sizes and Formats” button. Then choose “Custom Size” and click “Edit Custom Size”. Enter the dimensions you want. If you want to change the aspect ratio (proportions) you will need to unlink the width and height by clicking the chain icon between the dimensions.
Articles in this section
- 1. How do I order from WhiteWall?
- 2. Where can I find an overview of all the prices?
- 3. Can I change my order later?
- 4. Is there any way to change my order to a rush order?
- 5. Where are my coffee table books and photo calendars stored and how do I find them?
- 6. For how long will my image data be saved?
- 7. How can I re-order products I’ve previously ordered?
- 8. How can I order formats that are not in the price list?
- 9. What does "Perfect Fit" mean?
- 10. Will I need to crop my photo for canvas / acrylic glass prints?